Can you see all of the hidden messages in this piece of art? In an extremely rare occurrence where guiding spirits come out of hiding, this artwork contains guides who have left their mark on this painting. To be clear, the guides are not trapped in the painting, they are not physically present in this work. However, they have left their astral imprint for the right person.
Eight beings present themselves to us in this work of art. Spiritual numbering sequence studies have told us that the number 8, and furthermore, the triple sequence of the number 8 (888), is a sign from the higher realms seeking to flip a switch in your DNA allowing you to bridge the blocks of inter-dimensional communication. This flipping of the switch in your DNA also unlocks keys to slow the aging process and deeper
When seen often it is the Higher Realms seeking to flip a switch in your DNA which allows you to bridge the blocks to inter-dimensional communication, the aging process, and deeper your understanding of the universe's secrets.
Blessed Painting Effects:
The spirits have left their mark on this painting with their blessing. Each spirit is a guide, not an evil entity. Some people are spooked by the word 'spirit' but rest assured, none of the ones in this painting are evil in nature, even if they do look a bit wonky.
These spirits will help to show you the correct path and tap into your inner spirit. They want you to succeed and most of all, they help you to see outside the box. If you will, they help to open your third eye.
Below are the physical representations of the spirit beings/animals by number:
1. Salamander - More obvious in person, but the salamander in this painting appears to be crawling THROUGH the canvas. The salamander represents the ability to bring focus to your vision and more easily recognize opportunities. Present in the rainforest, jungle, tropics, and desert, salamanders thrive in the face of adversity.
2. Bull - The bull's head is most recognizable, but if you look to the left its body and legs are present. The bull symbolizes level-headedness, stamina, fertility, stability, strength, determination and confidence.
3. Phoenix - A phoenix is a legendary bird who is said to have the ability to communicate with the gods. The bird can ascend into heaven and is a feature of the Tree of Life.
4. King Tutanknamun (Tut) - An Egyptian Pharoah (1332-1323 BC). The symbolism of his presence in this painting is that of leadership, confidence, and preservation.
5. Dragon - In the circle is the dragon's head and to the left of the circle is its arched back and right wing. Dragons are representitive of supernatural power, widsom, strength, and hidden knowledge.
6. Space-man - An astronaut with a teather cord attached. Astronauts are the human frontiers of exploration, curiosity, and intellectual excellence.
7. E.T. - PHONE HOME! Okay, maybe not THAT E.T. but a similar type of being who seems to be using a type of telepathy to communicate. This spirit is present to show us that we may not be the most advanced civilization out there, and there is so much more to learn. This being is here to help us understand non-verbal conversations. Notice peoples' mannerisms, facial expressions, body language, and tone of voice to understand their words better. Furthermore, be conscious of your own non-verbal language.
8. Alligator - Looking to the right, seeming to be in a bioped stance. The aligator represents survival instincts and reminds us of how precious life is. Alligator presence reminds us to take care of our spirit because when the spirit is unhealthy, the body also suffers.
A great pairing with this piece is an Aura Cleanse
All of Luke Andary's paintings are original pieces of art and no prints/copies are made. The artwork that Luke creates is directly channeled from higher entities who help to shape the finished art piece. Each piece of art contains at least 3 drops of blessed water (mixed with paint), and the piece is then blessed again upon completion.
Effects of artwork, whether related to health, spirituality, emotional, and mental state are subject to personal interpretation.
Painting size is in inches
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Painting colour may differ from computer screen display. Each screen displays colour slightly differently, so be aware that the tones and accents in the painting may be different upon arrival.
Returns will be accepted within 5 days of arrival if painting arrives damaged and a full refund will be issued. If painting is in good condition, returns will be accepted within 3 days of arrival, and customer pays for return shipping.
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN NORTH AMERICA on purchases over $150
Paintings are usually shipped within 5 business days of purchase date
Ships To: USA, Canada
Ships From: Canada